RADOMEC can do antenna pattern measurement for the use in design optimization
to assist in developing and evaluating single or multi-antenna structures and / or MIMO solutions.
• We can
- Evaluate either standalone antenna designs or integrated and embedded antenna
solutions for wireless devices.
- Measure the amplitude and phase of very-near-field magnetic emissions and uses these to predict and display far-field patterns and extracted parameters in real-time.
- Calculate the antenna gain and efficiency.
- Calculate the right and left hand circularly polarized patterns and displays axial ratio patterns.
- High-density planar antenna array
- Very near-field measurements
- Far-field predictions
- Real-time real-fast
- No chamber
- Gain, efficiency, test at a discrete frequency
- LHCP / RHCP / AR over a range of ±30° from the center line